This is an all-level customer service course that looks at the correct way to
interact on the phone with either our customers, colleagues, or acquaintances.
Often times the importance of telephone etiquette is underrated and ignored
and not counted amongst the customer service topics that need to be
reviewed and enhanced from time to time.
This course provides step-by-step simple but vital techniques and tips for anybody who works or has access to a
phone regardless of their level. Practicing the techniques would definitely
professionalize any student’s interaction on the telephone and enhance their
confidence. This Telephone Etiquette customer service course would
enhance the customer experience of your customers and make customer
service management easy. Simply put the course would make you stand out
from the rest. It is a double-certificated course, meaning you get a certificate
from ICSP and one from the Institute of Customer Service Professionals.
What Will You Learn?
- After this course, you would be able to understand the importance of
- telephone etiquette and the role it plays in the impressions created when
- dealing with a customer.
- You would have enhanced confidence in answering the phone.
- You would know how to professionally place a call, answer calls, leave and
- take messages, transfer and hold and how to end a call.
- You would have improved your customer service skills drastically.
- You would be able to project a professional and positive attitude on the phone
- at all times.
- You would be enhanced by telephone management skills.
Module 1 – Why Is Telephone Etiquette Important?03:45
Module 2 – 21st Century Telephone Etiquette10:25
Module 3 – Answering Calls, Transferring Calls & Taking Messages09:18
Module 4 – Ending Calls11:54